Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to customer purchases from the website or via post. For Wholesale/ trade terms and conditions please refer to our trade page.(link)
- All payments through the shop at www.afarmersdaughter.co.uk are made through secure a PAYPAL transaction.
We will also accept payment by cheque and this can be done by emailing an order to email@example.com, to receive order confirmation. Items will be shipped on receipt of payment. Cheques to be made payable to 'A Farmer's Daughter' and posted to
A Farmer's Daughter
Bromley Hall Farm, Wetwood, Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6QQ
- All orders will be confirmed by email and you will receive a further email confirming when goods have been dispatched.
- A Farmer's Daughter endeavours to dispatch all website orders within 3 working days. If for any reason this is not possible, you will be notified of any problem and be informed of a revised despatch time.
Postage and packaging
- Postage and packaging is currently included in the price of each product. Therefore no additional charges are made on top of those displayed per item in the online shop, including VAT. This applies to delivery to all mainland UK addresses. For all other shipping destinations please contact us for a quote.
All items are posted via Royal Mail. We cannot accept responsibility for the delay of goods due to postal strikes or bad weather.
- If you are unhappy with any item you must inform 'A Farmer's Daughter' using the contact details below, within 7 days of receiving your goods. We will refund or replace any items that are damaged or faulty. Any items needing to be returned are done so at your own expense.
Postage will be reimbursed with the refund of defective or unwanted products on their return. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss of returned items to us.
- The Blackboard Flower presses are not suitable for very small children. We recommend all young children are supervised whilst using this product which uses removable stainless steel wing nuts.
- For further information or advice please contact A Farmer's Daughter - 07743 675 303 email firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering/ products enquiries.
Bromley Hall Farm